Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

THINKING OF RETIRING!!

Oh, what a big subject to ponder.    Both my husband and myself are not in good health anymore and it is getting to be more and more taxing on us to keep up with our hobby/job/income of selling on eBay.  We made the decision this week to put a lot of our inventory on SALE in our eBay store.  This won't happen overnight as we have over 1,000 items for sale all the time, but it is a good start and I must say we are thrilled with the success just this few days.  

I am posting this on my blog as a lot of things are the type of things that my readers, my crazy quilt friends, and other stitchers also might be interested in.  I have many, many yards of trims, fabric, ribbon, crocheted items, hankies, linens, etc. and more will be listed as time permits.  You will find us at this link:
Our eBay store.  If you have questions, please email us here.

No comments: